12502 Exchange Dr.
Stafford, Texas 77477
TMS320C6X0X, TMS320C6X1X, TMS320C64xx (Rev 1.03 and Rev 1.10)
Windows 2000 with service pack 2 or higher, service pack 3 recommended for improved USB support
Windows XP, service pack 1 recommended for improved USB support
Code Composer Studio 3.x and associated emulation drivers no longer support Windows 98/SE, Windows ME or WinNT4.
XDS510PP, SPI510, SPI515, XDS510PP_PLUS, SPI525, XDS510USB
Code Composer Version Supported:
Product Release: Release 3.00.00
Release Date; June-2004
· Updated drivers to support Code Composer Studio version 3.0
1) If you have previously installed a CCS 2.x emulation driver or a CCS 3.0 beta driver then uninstall these drivers.
2) Run SetupCCS6000_v30000.exe. The install directory should be your current Code Composer Studio install directory, generally “c:\CCStudio”.
3) If using an XDS510USB emulator, unplug and replug the USB cable to force a complete driver update.
1) CCS 2.21 drivers are forward compatible with CCS 3.x with two exceptions. First CCS 2.21 drivers lack the Connect/Disconnect feature. Second, testing has shown that CCS 2.21 RTDX is not fully compatible with CCS 3.x RTDX and may fail to send/receive data.
2) CCS 3.x drivers are NOT backward compatible to CCS 2.x drivers. When a CCS 2.x driver is used under CCS 3.x the emulation connection will fail to connect.
3) If you are using the XDS510USB emulator and move back and forth between CCS 2.x and CCS 3.x then you should unplug and replug the USB cable between CCS sessions. This will maintain the necessary relationship between a CCS 2.x and CCS 3.x driver.
Under the installation directory, <INSTALL_DIR> you can find the following: