12502 Exchange Dr.
Stafford, Texas 77477
Updates OMAP driver release 2.20.03 for TMS470R1x, TMS470R2x(ARM915/ARM925/ARM926) processors
Windows NT-4 Service pack 6 or higher
Windows 2000 with service pack 2 or higher, service pack 3 recommended for improved USB support
Windows XP, service pack 1 recommended for improved USB support
XDS510PP, SPI510, SPI515, XDS510PP_PLUS, SPI525, XDS510USB
Code Composer Version Supported:
Release 2.2x, 2.21, 2.22.x
Product Release: 2.20.03A
Release Date; Mar-2004
· Update drivers to support ARM7 core revision 4
· Update drivers and configuration to support DM320. You should install CCS updates for DM310/DM320 target content available from TI.
· Update drivers to support OMAP 730 ES1.1. If you are still using OMAP730 ES1.0 silicon then you should continue using SD emulation driver release 2.20.02 and the OMAP730 patch.
1) Preinstall OMAP driver release 2.20.03 is not already installed
2) Run the patch install. The install directory should be your current OMAP CCS 2.2x install root directory, generally “c:\ti”. The patch install should prompt you to replace files. Select yes.
3) If using and XDS510USB emulator you must unplug the USB cable and replug. This forces a full reload of low level emulation drivers.